Models of workplace change management are often indifferent to how informational resources available to staff change over time, and how perceptions of these resources differ between groups. Our work on Mapping Information Landscapes addresses these issues via a range of concept mapping tools and techniques.
On this web site you can:
- discover the benefits of the mapping technique for individuals, teams and organisations
- find out what the process involves
- explore the research that underpins the technique
- read about our case studies thus far
- view some sample maps, with explanations.
This web site is one product of a research project conducted between partners in the UK and Norway between 2013-15 and funded by the Norwegian National Library (Nasjonalbiblioteket). A summary of the information on this site has been provided in Norwegian.